Saturday, November 13, 2010

Atlantica Online: G1cannon's House Items Craft List: EDITION 4

Hey everyone, in this post I am sharing with you my own list for house items (furniture and decorations and floors) which require various materials from the house facilities as well as other items to manufacture.

The craft requirements and costs I have in a separate Excel sheet and here I only extract the total cost of crafting these items which you can see in the cost columns. Of course the prices which are behind each item are of my server's (DE) present prices (October 2010).

A lot of work has gone to make this list that I am just handing to you - hope its appreciated. Enjoy.

Please take into account level 5 hammer cost of 100k which I did not incorporate in the list, not to distort things.

Most likely you will not see the full picture, so click on the picture then zoom in!
If u find mistakes mail me (not whisper!) ingame or leave a comment here. Thanks.

No comments: